Search This Blog

Share with ....!!!

20 June 2011

beautiful girls


This year I embarked on many changes and one of the major changes and goals I wanted to accomplish was to learn how to ballroom dance. I've always wanted to learn to dance professionally and it just seemed this was the moment it was going to happen.
now, he was never trained professionally; it was just something he knew from having such an immense love for dancing. Growing up that's all we ever heard about was how he would go into Manhattan on weekends and dance at the social clubs doing the tango and jive. As kids; my siblings and I always laughed because we would think Papa would never do that, but he always proved us wrong. We would attend family weddings and he would always grab my mother and swoop her into a mean tango. They were pretty hot dancing, some times to the point where people at weddings would clap for them because it was pretty amazing. I remember being little and just thinking wow, my father is awesome and he can dance; literally.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters
RSS Search Celebrities blogs Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! British Blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion Promote Your Blog Celebrities blogs British Blogs BloggerSG.com singapore blog directory http://www.wikio.co.uk British Blogs Make Money Blogging Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!